EVENT Details for Sunday, February 19, 2023
- 10:00am – Registration, packet pickup, bars open, etc.
- 10:30am – DJ starts
- 11:00am – Fun Run/1 mile
- 11:30am – Dash for the Beads 5k
- 1:00pm – Dash in Heels
- 1:35pm – Awards announced
- 2:00pm – Oak Cliff Mardi Gras Parade | DJ ends
- 3:00pm-ish – Bars close and Official end of the 2023 event
Early Packet Pick-up:
White Rhino in Bishop Arts (see map)
233 W 7th Street, Suite 120
Dallas TX 75208
Pickup dates are:
Friday, February 17: 8:00am to 12:00pm
Saturday, February 18: 8:30am to 1: 30pm
Day of event: pick up packet at the Dash tent
Q: Where is the event located?
A: Event location: 715 W. Davis Street, Dallas, TX 75208
Q: Do I have to run a race to come out to the Dash for the Beads?
A: No you do not. Several of our committee members only run if they are being chased. Cheer on your runners from a distance and come out to the Go Oak Cliff Mardi Gras Parade and enjoy the great costumes.
Q: Is the Dash for the Beads family friendly?
A: Yes it is. We encourage parents to involve their children in the 5K run, and also to participate in the Fun Run/Walk.